Sunday, May 10, 2009

Glory Hole For Real?

True story happened last week in new york.

I went to this gay bar i heard about called the cloud 9. I sat at the bar had a drink not much action i thought. I went to the restroom
to piss and i looked at the writing and i saw a glory hole. I chuckled a little and then a big black dick stuck through! I sware no lies. I said are you for real the man said yes. So i did what any man in my position would do. I knealed down and started to go at it. Ive only fucked two black men in my life so i couldnt pass this up. This was honostly the biggest dick ive ever seen live and in person. It was soft like most cocks. I sucked him for probably half an hour non stop. I didnt want to fuck him because i didnt know what this guy had like stds so i just gave him a harmless blowjob. I kept sucking him for a while and then he shot a rather large warm load all over my face i didnt swallow cause i didnt know the guy so just for my safety. He dissapeared fastly. I then proceeded to look on the mirror with the cum all over my face i laughed a guy looked at me and laughed too ( in a nice way). I wiped it off and that was my night.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment