Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shocking Transexual

True story


I was at a bar not a gay bar just a bar. I sat down ordered a drink and just watched people. I beautiful girl sat next to me. Legs like a godess and eyes that could make a lion pur. I thought she was a regular girl cunt and all. I began to chat with her as we got to know each other. Eventually i got her in my car and took her home we sat around drank some wine and then started to kiss i untied her dress. Her beautiful breast obviously fake but i didnt care. I proceeded to pull her dress all the way down she had a lace thong on and i felt her smooth ass in my hand. She stopped me and said im not what you think i am. I was confused. She pulled down her thong and about a 6 or 7 inch cock fell out. I was shocked and she was scared of how i would react. I then to prove to her i was okay with it. I sucked her cock very passionately. She looked at me and asked your gay? I said yep. If youve read my previous posts i am a catcher most of the time. And i couldnt pass this up i wanted to be fucked by a girl. She was not masculine at all very petite and cute. I gave her the go to fuck my ass. She had me suck her cock once more for lube and the she had her way with me. It was exhilerating being fucked hard by her. She fucked me for quite sometime then she came on my back. Now it was my turn
I bent her over and licked her balls from behind. They were small but delicious. I then rimmed her ass hole, it was great it tasted so good a mix of ass and success. I kept rimming her while i tugged her cock. Then i was ready i picked her up faced her and then placed her on my cock. She obviously wasnt a virgin as she slid on with ease. I relentlessly fucked her from the bottom her cock and balls were bouncing on me and i liked it a lot. After a while i put her in the flying v position licked her tastey ass some and then powerhoused her hard and hornily i was ready to cum. I had the urge to cum in her ass so i didnt say anything until i came. I did it right in her warm juicy rectum. She was okay with it. She squated down stuck her finger in her ass and squirted my large gooey load and then she licked it up off my floor i almost came again it was so hot. She ended up spending the night and we talked. I really liked her alot. We ended up going out for a while. About three months or so and it rocked.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment