This one is true
At this time i was only 16 just to fill you in...
I am sitting here with my friend John we where just chillin out and watching tv. We are both very high and its 2:00 am at his house. I know he has had sex with men before but he doesnt know i know. I have masturbated to gay men for over a year noe i thought it was a fad or a facade but i am about to learn its not. I slowly move closer to him and i stare into his eyes.
He stares back im so nervous im shaking but i move in to kiss him and he does the same and we passionately kiss for a while his tongue in my mouth and im wondering what the hell im doing but i just say fuck it. He stops me for a minute and says your gay?i say no but i know youve been with men i saw you at that party. Im ontop of him and i feel his hard thick cock stick up and touch my butt. I tell him then how i masturbate to gay porn and i want to try it out. He says alright then what do you want to do about it. I licked my lips and then unbutton his pants and then start to pull out is big cock he was big ony a little bigger than me and i stare at his dick and think this is it not turning back as soon as i but my lips around this and i say to myself im sure i want to. I then fearfully suck his cock its soft on the outside but his boner is hard as a diamond i then think i am gay this is awesome as i still kiss his cock i work the shaft. He pulls my head up and says are you sure about this i confinately answered im sure and he kissed me onemore time then places his hands on my head and fac fucked me. It was so exciting i felt like i was on a mountain with a loly pop in my mouth. I gag about half way down and think back to the online video i watched about how to deepthroat and t worked!!! I was all the way down to his tightly shaved pubic hair i stuck out my tongue and licked his balls he moaned and i was so hard then i started rubbing my cock in my pants then he stopped me and said do you want me to suck you. I nodded yess cause my mouth was full. He then went down on my pulled down my pants and started put his mouth on my cock. I had had sex with women before and have recieved blowjobs but non could compare to a mans mouth. This was awesome i just about came already. I stopped him and said i want you to be in me. He then turned me around and proceeded to spit on my asshole. Herubbed it and then stuckone finger in. I got a friend to buy me a dildo as a joke not knowing i used it for my own masturbation but having his finger was so much better he then slipped two in and asked if i had done this before i told him about my dildo then he told me to deepthroat his cock and i did and it got so wet with my spit it was dripping. He then pushed his fat cock in y ass and slowly fucked me. I thought it would hurt but his cock was inside me and that was so hot to me. His cok was massaging my prostate and it was orgasmic i felt like a woman bending over doggy style for him. I knew i was addicted to it now. He fucked me for twenty minutes or so then repostioned me on top of his facing him and making out with him as he bonex my ass smoothly ifelt like we were making love but i knew it wasnt after a few more minutes he said he was about to cum and asked where i wanted it and i then hopped off my butt was warm it was weird but i then sucked his cock it was juicy from my asshole and i could taste my own ass off his cock i saw he was really turned on by it so it turned me on. He tapped me to notify he was going to cum i then i nodded and went all the way down on him and i could feel his load in my mouth it was odd tasting and made my mouth feel funny. He said do you need to spit and i said no with a mouth full then i swallowed his cum. I was proud of myself and then he asked if i wanted him to suck me. I said no just finger my prosatate then he stroked my cock. Ahh nothing like a big masculine hand on your cock i came in his mouth and he told me to lick it out. I was nervous cause it was my ownbut i did as he said and tongued him while gravity took its course and my cum was in my mouth i swallowed it all. We kissed for a few minutes and then i left and went home satisfied.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment