Today i hooked up with two old friends. One a guy and one a girl. I had never had sex with a guy and a girl together before but i really wanted to. I got them home after lunch and she immediatly pull down her top. I pulled out my cock and she started sucking my cock passionately and crazily. She was going to town on me. I then helped the
Guy with his cock as i sat on the couch she sucked me and i sucked him after a few minutes i started eating her pussy and asshole while he got a blow job from her. I had this urge to suck cock with her so i knealed beside her and we gave him the ride of his life. We each had our mouths wide open on his shaft lips touching and going up and down. Very quickly he shot a big load right in her mouth. I then pointed my head upwards so she could share the cum with me. We tongue kissed right there with the cum all in our mouths. We both swallowed and then it was on. He put me in my usual bitch doggy style posotion and gave me a good hard fucking. This guy knew how to treat a guy. I then started licking her beautiful clit and fingering her asshole i tasted my fingers. I had forgotten the taste of a woman it hsd been over a year since ive been with a true woman. I guess im just gay mostly now. He now put me in a new position. Pile driver and the name says it all. She then started sucking his shaft as it went in and out of my ass slowly but powerfully. He was ready to cum again. He wanted to do internal in me so i let him. I love that it feels so good. The hottest part of all this was when i squirted his cum in her mouth and she shared it with me. I had a belly ful of cum and i was ready fo squirt. I put my dick in her ass and gave her hell i rubbed her clit while doing this. Only 15 minutes in she had an orgasm and i swallowed all of her squirt. Then i came on her face and he licked it off. Man im a lucky dude
-- Post From My iPhone
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment